As a recognized leader in OB-GYN, providing excellent health care to thousands of women every year, it is imperative that we hire, train and retain outstanding individuals to become a part of our team. We offer a great benefit package, a positive working environment, personal development and many leadership opportunities, as well as an excellent customer service team to make us one of the region's most successful employers.
Women’s Health Advantage accepts applications and resumes at all times, even if we are not hiring for that particular position. Resumes or applications need to be sent to HR and will be kept on file for at least twelve months.
We look forward to meeting people who want to be caring employees and want to make a difference in the lives of others. If you can help us continue to strive to be the best, we look forward to hearing from you.
Compensation and Benefits
Outstanding Medical Insurance Coverage
Health Savings Account
Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Programs
To apply please follow the instructions under " Employment Application" below or send a resume to HR@isapin.com.
Full Time (FT) Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our WEST JEFFERSON LOCATION TEAM NURSE GROUP and a Full TIme (FT) Registered Nurse for our WEST JEFFERSON LOCATION UROGYN GROUP
· Performs patient care duties and clerical duties via phone/portal
· Participates in patient education, including test results, patient calls, and education in the office
· Serves as a resource for the Medical Assistant staff, and other staff members as necessary
· Maintains accurate and timely record keeping
· Responsible for other tasks as assigned
Job Type: Full Time
Degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing is required as well as a current Indiana RN/LPN license.
One year or more of experience as a licensed nurse preferred
Hours per week: 40
Work hours: 8:30-5 M-F
FULL TIME RESEARCH NURSE
· works closely with clinical coordinator, physicians, clinical staff, and primary and sub investigators to perform patient care/clerical duties for study participants to ensure successful studies.
· evaluates all potential new studies, develops clinical protocol, then monitors/evaluates patients throughout the studies.
· seeks to obtain new studies for the organization.
· searches for patients that qualify for studies to secure as many patients as fit the study.
· coordinates with supporting staff (i.e. imaging) for each study to ensure resources are available and adequately prepared for the success of the study.
Must be Indiana licensed RN with degree from an accredited school of nursing. Prefer Bachelor degree.
Require 1 year of nursing experience. Prefer women's health experience.
M-F 8-5 40 hours per week
· Performs all necessary clerical duties in the role of supporting the nursing staff and physicians; including but not limited to check in/checkout, electronic medical records, scheduling, communicating with patients, working on a computer and a phone, etc.
· Will use standard office equipment, such as copiers, fax machines, scanners, computers, printers, as well as using various computer programs as needed
· Participates in project work
· Responsible for other tasks as assigned
High school diploma is required; some college or college degree preferred. One year or more of experience as a clerical worker in a medical office setting preferred; previous experience in an OB/GYN clinical setting preferred
FT 8a-5p M-F
Here are just a few benefits we offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- PTO and separate holiday pay
- Company paid- life insurance and 26 week short term disability
- Voluntary life insurance for you and family
- 401k with employer contribution at 90 days
For your convenience, this PDF contains fillable forms. Please read the following instructions before filling out your application.
Right-click the link above and select Save target as (or save link as, etc. as applicable to your browser). Save the job application form to your computer.
Important note: This fillable job application document can only be saved after you fill it out using Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher (available free at Adobe's website). Some browsers, such as Google Chrome and Safari have their own PDF readers that will open if you simply left-click and open the file within the browser. Those built-in PDF readers will not allow you to save the document, which is required for sending via email.
- Open the job application form using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Fill in the required fields.
- To enter text into a field, simply click the field with your mouse and begin typing.
- For checkboxes, click on the checkbox to make a check mark.
- For dropdown select fields, click the field with your browser and select the correct answer from the available options.
- Save the job application form.
- Open your email application or web mail.
Send the form.
Send as an email attachment to HR@isapin.com
Print and mail the completed form to:
Women's Health Advantage
2518 E. Dupont Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Send as an email attachment to HR@isapin.com